The first international conference in Indonesia on religion, law, nature, and culture in achieving sustainable development goals (SDGs) will take place at Universitas Nasional on Oct 29-30, 2019.
The conference will bring together local and international thought leaders across academia, government, religious groups, and civic sector to share their experiences and ideas.
- Ir. Wiratno, M.Sc. Director of General of Natural Resources and Ecosystem Conservation, Ministry of Environment and Forestry, Indonesia
- The Rev. Flecther Harper, Executive Director of Green Faith, USA.
- Prof. Dr. M. Arskal Salim, GP. M.A. Director of Islamic Higher Education, Ministry of Religious Affairs, Indonesia
- Karmele Liano Sanchez, BVSc. M.Sc. International Animal Rescue, Spain
- Dr. Fachruddin M. Mangunjaya. Chairman of the Centre of Islamic Studies UNAS and member of World Commission of Protected Areas (WCPA), Indonesia
- Rosmidzatul Azila Mat Yamin, B.Sc. M.Sc. Fellow of Centre for Science and Environment Studies. Institute fo Islamic Understanding Malaysia, Malaysia
Please mark your calendar to attend and participate in this important event, sent your abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
More information is available at our RLNC website